Fast Intro to Vectorworks
An Accelerated Seminar.
Instructor: Dan Jansenson
when: (Saturdays) Part 1: September 28 ; Part 2: October 5, 2013, 2pm-5pm.
where: Office of Daniel Jansenson Architect, 1424 4th Street #221, Santa Monica, CA 90401 [map]
In this seminar you will learn:
◦ Basic concepts, functionality, tools & procedures.
◦ The Vectorworks interface, how to modify it and how to navigate it.
◦ How to set up files for modeling, and for production.
◦ Classes and layers: when and how to use.
◦ Basic 3D work: shapes, extrudes, NURBS, walls, roofs, doors and windows.
◦ Dimensions, annotations and labels.
◦ Advanced tools, plug-in objects and symbols.
◦ Basic worksheet use, track & count objects, create schedules.
◦ Printing & Exporting; use of viewports.
◦ Putting a small project together: modeling in 3D, production in 2D.
This course is taught in two parts. Part One on September 28; Part Two on October 5.
Small group setting: six students maximum.
Fast Intro to Vectorworks: An accelerated seminar.